File The Initial UFOC

Read this tip to make your life smarter, better, faster and wiser. LifeTips is the place to go when you need to know about Disclosure Documents and other Franchise topics.

Where do I register my UFOC?

File The Initial UFOC

You must register your Uniform Franchise Offering Circular (UFOC) in the state your business is located. There are requirements for registering disclosures in the Uniform Franchise Offering Circular. Most likely your attorney will file for you, but you should be aware of the documents required in the original registration application.

  • Uniform Franchise Registration Application Page (also known as "Facing Page")
  • Supplemental Information page(s)
  • Certification page
  • Uniform Consent to Service of Process
  • Sales Agent Disclosure Form
  • If the applicant is a corporation or partnership, an authorizing resolution if the application is verified by a person other than applicant's officer or general partner
  • Uniform Franchise Offering Circular
  • Application Fee
  • Auditor's consent to the use of the latest audited financial statements in the offering circular
  • Advertising or promotional materials



Nobody has commented on this tip yet. Be the first.


URL: (optional)


Not finding the advice and tips you need on this Franchise Tip Site? Request a Tip Now!

Guru Spotlight
Byron White